by Water Europe March 28, 2014 News 0 comments
EIP Water welcomes 16 new Action Groups!!!!
After the second call for expression of commitment to establish an Action Group, EIP Water now welcomes 16 new EIP water action groups. The newly-selected groups bring the number of Action Groups to a total of 25 that work at the core of EIP Water.
The 16 new EIP Water Action Groups have been selected out of a total of 38 submissions and on the basis of six criteria of the second call:
- strength of the proposal’s relationship to the EIP Water Strategic Implementation Plan (SIP);
- presence of innovative concepts;
- breadth and experience of team;
- demand or market relevance and urgency;
- considerations of governance; and
- clarity of end goals.
The common objective of the 16 new Action Groups is to deliver concrete results and real impact, by jointly developing water innovations that will be applied by identified users, seize market opportunities, create jobs, help shape European innovation policy and support the implementation of European water policy.
Priority areas of the 16 new EIP Water Action Groups.