EU Commissioner for Environment joins the upcoming MEP Water Group Event – February 24
The MEP Water Group is organising a public online event under the theme ‘Perspectives and Agenda for Water in the coming years’ on the 24th of February from 15:00 to 16:30. To register for the event, please click here. The agenda of the webinar will revolve around four main sessions:
– The role of water for the European environmental policy
– Perspectives for the water industry in the coming years
– Perspectives for research and innovation on water
– The role of the MEP Water Group in this legislature.
Virginijus Sinkevičius, the European Commissioner for the Environment will deliver a keynote speech, followed by a great panel of speakers:
– David Martin, ECOLAB Perspective for the water industry in the coming years.
– Peter Steen Mikkelsen, DTU, Perspectives for research and innovation on water.
– Ulrike MÜLLER, Member of the European Parliament – Renew Europe, Member of the Steering group, MEP Water Group.
– Pernille WEISS, Chair of the MEP Water Group The role of the MEP Water Group in this legislature. She will be moderating the event.