HYDROUSA new policy brief will contribute to the EU Green Deal and the battle against the pandemic
HYDROUSA consortium has developed a policy brief on how it supports the implementation of the European Green Deal and the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic.
HYDROUSA project objectives are:
– Supports the just and inclusive transition through smart water management;
– Promotes climate-neutral systems within the water value chain;
– Supports the farm to fork principle with the onsite treatment of water and valorization of resources;
– Contributes to decarbonizing the water systems;
– Promotes the concept of producing and consuming locally.
Read the full policy paper to learn more.