Water Europe partners with GWI in light of the Global Water Summit 2020
Global Water Summit: Madrid, 29th – 31st March 2020
Water leaders meet in Madrid for expert insight
Water Europe is glad to partner again with Global Water Intelligence ahead of their Global Water Summit 2020, taking place on the 29-31 March 2020 in Madrid. Senior executives from around the world are gathering at the Summit to take action on the crucial challenges facing the water industry today. The Summit is the best opportunity this year to connect with like-minded water leaders and decision makers who are ready to act on the emerging trends and resulting business opportunities across the supply chain. If you only attend one conference this year, make it the Global Water Summit 2020. Register before 31st January to save even more with the early bird discount here.
This Month’s Featured Speakers
- Oman – Ahmed Al-Mazrouy, CEO of Majis Industrial Services
- USA – Andrew Benedek, Chairman and CEO of Anaergia
- Brazil – Benedito Braga, Former President of the World Water Council
- Spain – Blanca Antizar, Director of Consultancy for Isle Group Ltd
- Morocco – Charafat Afailal, Former Minister of Water at the Government of Morocco
- Hong Kong – Chau Sai-Wai, Deputy Director of Water Supplies of Hong Kong SAR Government
- Brazil – Guilherme Albuquerque, Head of Public-Private Partnerships Department for BNDES
- UK – Heidi Mottram, CEO of Northumbrian Water
- India – Hishmi Jamil Husain, Head of Environment and Forest Management at Tata Steel Ltd.
- Germany – Jorg Simon, Vice President for the German Association of Energy and Water Industries
- Netherlands – Lisa Maria Brand, CTO and Co-founder of LG Sonic
- Canada – Mike Dixon, CEO of Synauta
- Australia – Pat McCafferty, Managing Director of Yarra Valley Water
- New Zealand – Raveen Jaduram, CEO of Watercare Services
- Middle East – Vincent Baujat, Executive Vice President of Veolia Water Technologies
- Keynote Speaker – Paul Polman, former CEO of Unilever
View the full 2020 Speaker Gallery: www.watermeetsmoney.com/2020-speakers
Who attends the Global Water Summit?
43% Europe – 24% Middle East & Africa – 12% Asia-Pacific – 21% America
- Industrial end users
- Utilities and Municipalities
- Systems Integrators/ EPC Contractors
- Project Developers/ Investors
- Equipment Suppliers
- Government representatives
Tailor your Global Water Summit visit to your priorities
At the Summit, you have the tools you need to meet people who are going to be crucial to your business growth in the coming years at the event. Focused sessions enable you to connect with the right people, at the right time. The Summit is a unique opportunity for senior executives who want to develop their business, understand how their core markets are developing, and stay ahead of the competition by forging new business connections with the 750+ executives who attend from around the world.
The delegate Networking App allows you to arrange and schedule meetings ahead of, during, and after the event.
Consistently highly-rated by returning delegates, expert speakers lead tables of tightly focused discussions on emerging trends in the industry.
Expert-lead, interactive presentations and discussions with people from across the supply chain, exploring the most urgent challenges.
Global Water Awards 2020 – Nominations are now open, visit the dedicated awards website for more information and to submit your nominations. Nominations close on 31st January 2020.