Water Knowledge Europe 2021 – Summer edition is coming up on July 18!
The EC has just adopted the work programmes of Horizon Europe for the period 2021-2022, which outline the objectives and specific topic areas that will receive a total of €14.7 billion in funding in this two-year period.
These investments will help accelerate the green and digital transitions that see water an essential factor for the achievement of the current priorities of the EC.
Water Europe organises a special Summer Edition of Water Knowledge Europe to support and facilitate the water stakeholders to participate to the calls of proposals and create winning consortia.
Why should you join Water Knowledge Europe?
– Receive the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon Europe Work Programmes 2021-2022
– Learn about the new setting of the EC Executing Agencies
– Present your project ideas
– Meet with future project partners from across industry and research at our dedicated space for B2B meetings
– Ask questions to the speakers by using the chat and interactive means available now during the live sessions
How to register to WKE2020 Horizon Europe?
_ Register as a Presenting participant (max 6 will be admitted) & fill in all the requested details for your project – Project Ideas registrations are open just until the 10th of March;
– Register as an Attending participant and publish your collaboration wishes;
– Browse the participant list and book meetings with other participants of your interest (meetings will be accepted automatically – you can Cancel what meetings do not suit you from your profile);